- Patch Notes
- Version 01/23/15
Patch Notes - Version 01/23/15
Jan 23 2015
- Revised loot spawn rules
- Your nameplate will not display while prone.
- Fixed Metal Doors to open/close/lock/unlock properly.
- Punji stick traps, dew collectors, and rabbit traps will now slowly decay over time. They can be repaired with a hammer.
- Punji sticks have lower health and should be a little easier to remove.
- Spool of twine now has a unique icon.
- The arrow recipe now produces one arrow instead of two.
- Increased placed barricade resistance to damage.
- Slightly raised the chance to harvest usable cloth from dead zombies.
- Metal pipes, metal sheets, and hunting rifles can be melted down in furnaces for metal bars.
- There were two Calamity (EU) servers. One has been renamed to Collapse (EU). Please check the green character indicator on the far left of server select to see if which server your character is on.
- The ground tamper item has been disabled and the recipe to make it is no longer discoverable
- Improved Vehicle Survivability
- Rotten food has been removed from the fridge spawners